ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND CONDUCTING AN INTERNAL AUDIT ACCORDING TO ISO19011:2018
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of enterprises of various industries, specialists of government bodies, consulting and IT companies, educational institutions, etc. In an accessible form, using practical examples, we will show how the quality management system and information should work how to improve the system quality management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Overview and comparative characteristics of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 9001: 2015.
- The structure of the standards of the highest level (10 sections).
- Overview of new concepts: “context”, “leadership”, “knowledge of the organization.”
- Introduction to risk management.
- Roadmap for the introduction of new requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Practical examples of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: Solving thematic problems. Discussion of current situations and problems.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
YOUR FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS
Thanks to the training of ISO 9000 tens of companies:
üWe get practical knowledge about the new version of the standard.
üWe were able to improve the manageability of companies based on a clear distribution of powers and responsibilities of staff.
üWe began to take risks into account in our work and, on the basis of this, produce products more systematically.
üWe were able to prepare for the certification audit.
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded.
üIncreased staff qualifications.
üReduced production costs
WE ENJOY WORKING
WHAT PEOPLE Say
From our team that participated in the IFS Food food safety training organized by you, thank you for such useful and at the same time useful and professional training. Special thanks to the lecturer – Uliana Lytvyn, who skillfully combined the cases from the practice with the theoretical part. Available and informational, answered all questions that…
After passing the training courses in the Nürberg Training Center of TBG GmbH, we were able to qualitatively introduce a feed safety system in accordance with the GMP + B3 standard and get certified!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!